<< | ## | Fiction Bloggers | >> | ??

Sunday, May 11, 2008

A C K N O W L E D G M E N T S

NOTICE

IF YOU ARE JUST NOW FINDING THIS "BLOGNOVEL," YOU'RE MISSING OUT ON A REAL TREAT.

A NEW, UPDATED, VERSION OF THIS STORY APPEARS AT MY WEB SITE. TO READ THE COMPLETELY NEW "THE MUNSON CHAPTERS" UNDER ITS NEW TITLE, "AUGUST WINTER," GO TO

WWW.MICHAELRIGG.COM

AND FOLLOW THE "FICTION OF..." TAB TO THE NOVEL




ACKNOWLEDGMENTS

I want to thank the following people, without whom I would never have even attemtped to write another novel - after 10 years - and online - and exposed as a first draft for the world to see

My loving wife, Melanie
Your support and love for my art moves my soul. You make me want to create. It's a tough job: muse, but you do it so well. I love you!

My friends and fellow bloggers:
Patti Tobin Davis (Circle Everything), Cynthia (View From a Convertible). You are the best first readers I could ever hope for. You keep me inspired.

My friend and "technical encouragement," Kris Julius
Kris introduced me to the ease of Blogger and WordPress. He's also the author of quite a few works himself. Check out KrazyKakeBakers.com for a hint.

My contributor, fellow writer, and "contest winner," Eve Nielsen
Author of the Quest Writer and Creative Explosions 'blogs.
Thank you for suggesting Maggie. I hope I did her justice.

I also want to thank my friends, family, Kris and Amanda, and anyone not mentioned here (I've been typing for a loooong time. Please forgive the oversightage). You can't do something as crazy as publishing a first draft novel online for the world to see without having a dynamite support staff.

I can't wait to unveil the "finished version"
stay tuned for
AUGUST WINTER

No comments: